X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAKES TOUR info

All cheques for the Lakes tour will be cashed tomorrow
    Friday night camping passes have been posted out today
    If you are not camping on Friday night you will not receive anything through the post regarding the tour.
    All Saturday passes and buffet tickets will be in the Tour packs you will receive at the start of the tour on Saturday morning.
    Can you all please make sure your vehicle IS FULLY ROAD LEGAL with mot, tax, and insurance and if possible keep your document with you just in case?
    Hopefully some of you will be carrying some spares with you fan belt, points, plugs hoses ect, even if you don’t need them someone else might more people that have a few spares with them better .
    The RAC is on hand if anybody requires them as the RAC regional manager is doing the tour in his RS 2000 so he has it covered, there’s also a support vehicle running at the back of the tour hopefully he will not needed.

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post
    there’s also a support vehicle running at the back of the tour hopefully he will not needed.
    Is it a Volvo estate by any chance ....
    sigpic

Comment

nice one thanks for all your hard work and well done the RAC

Comment

As a newbie, could someone let me know about the Lakes meet.
        It looks like a W/End event but can/do people just turn up for the day to check out the cars?

When is it & where are people staying, my RS2000 is road legal, would like to come over & check it out (it's not mint yet but will get there one day, just got it so thats my excuse for not being show standard)

Thanks,
        Peter.

Comment

The show is on Sunday 11th May at the Heaves Hotal, the show is open to all so just come on the day and say Hi.
          The Lakes Tour is on Saturday 10th May but that is all booked up, don't worry about if your cars not "mint", mine is far from been "mint" it has dents, scratches and bits of rust here and there but I don't care as I drive it all year round and give it plenty of abuse .

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

as said, sunday you'll be directed by Bob to the proper car park at Heaves, mk1 & mk2 parking only

Comment

Having had the joys of paying £200 to have a car towed home (girlfriends vw ) it might be worthwhile making sure people have the free tow home as part of their cover, as if you have the standard cover you have to pay per mile which will be bloomin expensive from the lakes.....though obviously I have 100% complete faith in my car

Hats off to Mr Snr, as the organisation has been fantastic....should be awesome...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X