Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Insurance...

Why do we all pay so much????

Well today I have spent all day in court as a defendant for my company due to an road traffic incident one of our drivers had over two years ago.
    3rd party claiming all sort of injurys and vehicle damage but it was a scam.
    We admitted our lorry had hit the 3rd party but it was a battle to prove who was the driver of the other vehicle but the judge agreed with us that the 3rd party was not the driver, legal costs to defend this case was in the 100's of thousands pounds figure and because we won all the legal costs go to the 3rd party and the insurance company who in turn pass this onto us the paying customer .

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

insurance companys just rip us all of legally

Comment

Whilst this is a good result for you and your insurance, the costs are minimal in comparison when you add up all the 'feigned' whiplash injury claims at £1500minimum. There must be hundreds of these minor bumps per day.

As much as we hate paying, it is a necessary evil, especially in this blameworthy society we have turned into.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
        Whilst this is a good result for you and your insurance, the costs are minimal in comparison when you add up all the 'feigned' whiplash injury claims at £1500minimum. There must be hundreds of these minor bumps per day.

As much as we hate paying, it is a necessary evil, especially in this blameworthy society we have turned into.
        we get it from the yanks
        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
        X