insurance for 17 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance for 17 year old

any recommendations guys, Daughter is 17, learning to drive and i need to insure a KA for her, happy to do it in my name and include her as a main user, any ideas ref good on price

cheeRS
    sigpic

co-op are good for young drivers!
    sigpic

Comment

www.directlineonline.co.uk G

Comment

Compare insurance for your car, home, van, bike, life and more at Confused.com. Buy car, home or van insurance & choose a free gift with Confused.com Rewards

Comment

I was never confused

Comment

insurance

yes m8 ,you can try bell insurance.i just have and it was cheap and you can have it in their name with you as named driver and it still came out
            cheaper. just google bell insurance and it should come up.

Comment

What about that Sheila's wheels place?????
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

When i got my first quote for my Daughter (Provisional licence, 18 yrs old) I found the cheapest was Diamond. I got quotes for it it in her name (@£1100). It was cheaper when I added her Brother on (21yrs old, prov licence) @£950, and cheaper still when I added the wife on too (@£800). It went up when I got a quote with me on it so I took myself off! That was a 10 month 'accelerator' policy - you get a full years NCB after 10 months, but be careful as not all insurance companies will accept that. Anyway, that was TPF&T on an old Pug 106D. After 10 months and no claims I got her another car, a 1.2 Clio on a 51 plate. The next 10 month policy on that car, Fully comp with my daughter (now 19) as the main driver and just my wife as an additional driver came to £651 which I didn't think was too bad. HTH.

Comment

Tesco compare, seem to offer the cheapest deals @ the mo, new site so I think they've cut their margins. Watch out for the 10 month policy's I've seen people get well stitched with them.
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks chaps, will give some of them a try, vey helpfull

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Insuring my stepdaughter at 17 I found budget was the cheapest Gra, on those comparison websites. It was worth paying the extra for her own policy.
                      They are still the cheapest now for a second renewal, and I have found them the cheapest too for my van

Comment

my insurance is due for my daily runner with esure £289 garaged, they said that was the cheapest they could do lying bsturds, so i went onto tesco compare and got it for £256 on the driveway, this is the funny bit, with esure , thats £34 in the back pocket then, cheers easy

Comment

Originally posted by RStu View Post
                          Insuring my stepdaughter at 17 I found budget was the cheapest Gra, on those comparison websites. It was worth paying the extra for her own policy.
                          They are still the cheapest now for a second renewal, and I have found them the cheapest too for my van

you got their details Stu ?

cheeRS
                          sigpic

Comment

Apologies, we cannot find the page that you are looking for. please visit the Budget Insurance Homepage for more information.

try there Gra

Comment

Originally posted by RStu View Post
                              ta Stu

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X