Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny story

hope know one drops a dime to the RSPCA ! when you read this one

me mams lost the plot ! a close friend of hers went on holiday for two weeks and asked me mam to mind her dog ! one of thos shitsoos i think they call em anyway its been driving her mad all week ! yelping and carryin on all day and night ! its obviouse the little critter misses its owner ? Anyway it had me mam up all night and was still at it this morning until she slipped a sleeping tablet in its dog food and is now sound asleep and has been for five hours lol . its in slumber land !! my mam is off her head , i said you cant do that she said hey hes happy fast a bo bos in his basket . RIP little fella

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
    hope know one drops a dime to the RSPCA ! when you read this one

me mams lost the plot ! a close friend of hers went on holiday for two weeks and asked me mam to mind her dog ! one of thos shitsoos i think they call em anyway its been driving her mad all week ! yelping and carryin on all day and night ! its obviouse the little critter misses its owner ? Anyway it had me mam up all night and was still at it this morning until she slipped a sleeping tablet in its dog food and is now sound asleep and has been for five hours lol . its in slumber land !! my mam is off her head , i said you cant do that she said hey hes happy fast a bo bos in his basket . RIP little fella
    don't tell me that we have only today put a our beagle in the kenals for the weekend
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

beagle

should have sent the beagle over to me mums ! cheaper than a kennels and would have had a better kip !

Comment

Working...
      X