Comment

True words there

CheeRS
                Martin

Comment

excellent well done!
                  cheeRS

Comment

excellent m8 and i know where your coming from with the wife

Comment

wife

the dreaded wife hey ! they are cryptonite ! to your RS resto lol , every time a parcel arrives from ebay !! she looks at me funny and i say whats up it was only a fiver !!! had her with that old chesnut a few times till she found my hidden cheque books with the prices wrote on the stubbs it was a fair cop ! and i took it like a man thing is lads i dont like being told what to do ! but these people prepare our food ! so we better comply from time to time .

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
                        the dreaded wife hey ! they are cryptonite ! to your RS resto lol , every time a parcel arrives from ebay !! she looks at me funny and i say whats up it was only a fiver !!! had her with that old chesnut a few times till she found my hidden cheque books with the prices wrote on the stubbs it was a fair cop ! and i took it like a man thing is lads i dont like being told what to do ! but these people prepare our food ! so we better comply from time to time .
                        mine doesn't prepare my food!

does comment on the fact that lots of stuff comes for me tho

Comment

quality

Comment

dont prepare your food !!!!!!

i spoke to a bloke the other night who tells me is mrs wont cook , do his washing or clean up ? i thought to me self ? whats the world coming to so i asked then why do you keep her arround ? he just looked vacant .

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
                              ive decided to bring a bit of class to this site ! lol

poem about me RS

i found you on ebay and all i had was your picture ! you looked in bad shape but i knew i could fix ya
                              so i sent a trailer to bring you home and sat in me garage and waited alone
                              day dreaming of me driving you down the street everyone staring its gonna be so sweet !
                              whats that i hear youve finally arrived i jump in the air and run down me drive
                              your mine now and at last we meet your noscone is peeping from under the sheet

right then i say lets get you in me garage ! the look on the wifes face like its the end of our marriage
                              dont stress luv and stop acting so peeved and help me push i think the brakes are seized !
                              she sticks in her head and says it smells musty theres bits missing everywhere and the whole thing is rusty
                              but dont worry lads i aint listnin i said just do me a brew and get back to ya kitchen !!
                              its been five months now and the money ive been spendin ! she says if i dont stop its a de vorce a pendin !
                              but i dont care if she ends our marriage as long as ive got my RS in me garage .
                              That is pure class !! Magic !

Comment

Ha ha ha, enjoyed that,

Comment

Working...
                                X