whats the worse !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
    a visit to the R.A.C rally years ago in my mates wife mk2,boiled it up!had no water!the four of us had to **** in the rad, didnt smell to clever,my mates wife wasnt to happy!
    lol, did she squat down as well
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

no we held her out!!!!!!!!!! pmsl
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
        a visit to the R.A.C rally years ago in my mates wife mk2,boiled it up!had no water!the four of us had to **** in the rad, didnt smell to clever,my mates wife wasnt to happy!
        You crack me up Paul..

Comment

Put my Mother in a neck brace after going too fast over a level crossing and taking off. Poor mum's head hit the roof on the landing and had to be in the brace for a week......Wasn't her favourite son after that.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
            Put my Mother in a neck brace after going too fast over a level crossing and taking off. Poor mum's head hit the roof on the landing and had to be in the brace for a week......Wasn't her favourite son after that.
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

I borrowed an ex girlfriend's dad's Mk3 Cortina to go and teach a mate some rally skills Ended up breaking the gear lever, we had no time to weld it so I used some welding rods and tied them around the lever with insulation tape Lasted a few weeks until it broke with the old man driving. He was confused as to how it happened and I obviously knew nothing

Also had an incident when I borrowed the same ex girlfriend's dad's Mini 1275, we went clubbing and on the offramp to the venue while braking the rear slave cylinder popped and leaked all the brake fluid out. Driving it without brakes was quite an experience Then to make matters worse on the way home the exhaust system completely came off on the highway. Had to stop and reverse to pick it up, loaded it into the car between the ladies in the back to hold on to
              Last edited by redracer; 26-03-2008, 23:21. Reason: spelling
              ferrocsa website www.fordownerssa.co.za

Comment

Working...
              X