why must it be this way????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why must it be this way????

hi guy's,had the car at home since wen's with all intentions of doing the show tmoz at andover.
    well this afternoon i had a knock on the door and 3 non-english fella's stood round the rs,(thats a fine little motor sir what would you be wanting for it),well i didnt beat around the bush,i just asked them to leave as we had people round for dinner,they just keeped on and on,after bonny(my sycotic german shepard)decided to put in an apperance they got in there land rover disco and f**ked off!
    now i have had to take the car back to the lock-up,guess i wont sleep very well tonight!
    i fu**ing hate them,scum of the earth!!!!!
    Last edited by RS2000CUSTOM; 23-03-2008, 20:04.
    sigpic

Surprised they knocked on the door and let themselves be seen and identified !

As sure they would simply have come back later to steal car if that was their intention

Most likely they knew the value of the car but hoped you didnt

Report suspicious activity to the cops and of course let the police know the reg of the car they were driving
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

i hope you made sure you were not followed to you garage , i think if i was you i would have left the dog in there tonight as well....

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
        Surprised they knocked on the door and let themselves be seen and identified !

As sure they would simply have come back later to steal car if that was their intention

Most likely they knew the value of the car but hoped you didnt

Report suspicious activity to the cops and of course let the police know the reg of the car they were driving
        DAVE,THE POLICE DONT WANT TO KNOW,THEY ARE SH*T SCARED OF THEM,THEY DONE MY VAN OVER AND HAD OVER £5K WORTH OF TOOL'S,I FOLLOWED THEM BACK TO THE SITE AND CALLED THE POLICE,THEY SAID THERE WAS TOO MANY CARAVANS TO SEARCH!
        MAKES YOU WONDER WICH SIDE THE LAW IS ON EH!
        sigpic

Comment

i think we all know which side the laws on ...........they dont make money from catching thieves ..

Comment

pikeys !

take them to a wall and you know whats next !!

Comment

did they have irish accent and were in a shogun?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                YES,BUT IN A DISCO!
                sigpic

Comment

to be sure .....

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
                    YES,BUT IN A DISCO!
                    if u look around old skool ford there been alot of this goin on around the surrey area

and wats the show at andove ur off 2

Comment

As custom says could be genuinely interested in buying it but i would certainly be very cautious for a while. You can't trust anyone these days and better to be safe than sorry.
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

There is a lot about the theft of Classic Fords on another forum.....

South London is the main area and an Irish bloke in a Burgundy Shogun is a suspect

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

if u look around old skool ford there been alot of this goin on around the surrey area

and wats the show at andove ur off 2
                          NOT SURE,WAITING TO HERE FROM BIG-G!
                          sigpic

Comment

I know how you feel sir, I still don't sleep that well but you have to just do your best to lock it up as much as possible.
                            If you can, fit as many physical security devices as possibly to your lock-up, took me over a week to do this to my garage.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

ah be jesus we arnt all that bad
                              *Edited*

Comment

Working...
                              X