fund raiser ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

combining some of the above ideas then,
    four different start points (northern, eastern, southern and western), a list of items to be "blagged" on the way/ questions to be answered for point to give things a competitive element. Central meeting point (AVO day?), tug of war/five a side in drag/autotest BBQ camping and a show on the sunday

Comment

Originally posted by plentysideways View Post
      combining some of the above ideas then,
      four different start points (northern, eastern, southern and western), a list of items to be "blagged" on the way/ questions to be answered for point to give things a competitive element. Central meeting point (AVO day?), tug of war/five a side in drag/autotest BBQ camping and a show on the sunday
      i'd be up for something like this, would be a great day out and should raise a fair bit of money

Comment

This is sounding great,i need someone from eatch region that i can sort things with,if anyone feels up to the job let me know and we can realy start the ball rolling!,and what is the date for the avo day?
        keep it coming lads!!!
        many thanks Edd.
        sigpic

Comment

15th june
          sigpic

Comment

dont give us long to sort it!
            sigpic

Comment

any more ideas guys??
              sigpic

Comment

please Note All,i Need To Know How Many People Will Want To Take Part If We Do This On Avo Day.
                to Give Me An Idea Of Numbers Please Add Your User Name To The List Below! Thanks Edd!!
                Fast Eddie
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X