2pack paint-were can i get some signal yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pack paint-were can i get some signal yellow

does anyone know were i can get 2pack paint now,5 litres signal yellow i require to paint the mk2,seemingly its all water based paint now due to the enviromental damage 2pack was doing!anyone have any signal yellow?

Will have a word with my local paint shop in the morning, i just had venetian 2pack off them so will see if the yellow is available by the way the paint manufacturer is MIPA if that means anything to you

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

do you need primer aswell?

Comment

hi dude,speek to chris on 01329 835850,tell him eddie said to call,he will sort you out!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yellowcustom View Post
          does anyone know were i can get 2pack paint now,5 litres signal yellow i require to paint the mk2,seemingly its all water based paint now due to the enviromental damage 2pack was doing!anyone have any signal yellow?
          I was surprised that my local motor factors mixed up the 2 pack colour no problem for me.
          The fella said that its garages (spraying) that produce over 1 ton of voc's a year cant use it, and joe bloggs in his garage using no respirator etc (ahem) can buy it because we don't release 1 ton of voc's a year, so try your local motor factors

Comment

paint

i think it was cellulose paint that was a problem ? could be wrong , im painting my car with celli because ive been told its easier to touch up in the future ? you can localize an area ! but if you use two pack you need to repaint the full pannel and cant touch up !

Comment

still available but getting pricey now we have two paint schemes at work the 2k one is dupont looking about 60.00 quid a litre plus the dreaded vat

Comment

Thanks a lot for that guys its greatly appreciated,local motor factors wont supply 2k aint more,i wont need the primer just the yellow+hardener+thinners

Comment

Phone 01706 644970 5litres of signal 2k solid £120

Comment

wozzy thanks a million
                    phoned them today +they should have me all sorted out tommorow with 5litres

Comment

Glad to help mate

Comment

Working...
                      X