Pleasantly surprised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasantly surprised

Look what the posty brought me this morning.................

some nice Gp1 wheels, all '84 date stamped and on their original paint coat
    Attached Files

for a minute there i thought you had a cam cover, but nice wheels, i tried to steal some out of customs car at donno, would have got away with then if it wasn't for those pesky kids

Comment

Well yes if it wasn't for the fact that I will save €19 compared to just ringing the bloke up and ordering over the phone, I'd have ordered mine long ago.

That said, for €19 I may just as well have done that.

This could drag on a bit, unusual really, the Germans have nowt against making money usually and are happy to "get on with it" when money's involved.

BTW Y2K, I spammed my way up to the magic 2K mark

Anyway, the wheels were pretty good value at €113 I thought and now I've unpacked them I'm even more pleased

Comment

nice wheels, did you give the postie a big hug

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

very nice

Comment

well chuffed with these as I've been looking for some 6s for a while as the 7s that are on the car (came with them on) have 205s on and touch on full lock

These are ideal, will get 85x60s for these and on they go. Will probly get the 7s polished and painted ready for refitting at some point in the future.

Thing is about these honies is that they are so straight, which is very unusual for RS 4 spokes.

Comment

Lovely wheels and a good deal .
              Should be out on a set of these myself this season .
              cheeRS
              Ian
              sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
              Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Working...
              X