Not another one....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another one....

Hi,well what can I say........Im really peed off I rent a garage off the council and I went to check on my skater today and someone has tried to force my garage door open,luckly they did'nt manage to break in but I think I will need a new door as it won't take much to force it open now I reported it to the old bill and Im going to try and get hold of the council asap

sorry to hear that mate

****ing scum

Comment

low life tossers

Comment

****s they are, thought it was pretty quiet in your neck of the woods as well, nowhere is safe

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

it's just getting out of hand now...
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

so sorry to hear that Kev

Comment

****s

Comment

Sorry to here this mate, can you move it to a friends or family members garage until you beef up the garage. Not putting mine back until the garage is sorted.

I've just ordered some ram-raid posts that retract into the ground and 4 Enfield type bolts that put a steel bolts into the frame of the garage plus also thinking of two bulldog ground bolts. do a google search under RAM RAID POSTS and GARAGE DOOR LOCKS.

I have also ordered a wireless camera that will record onto ether my VCR or on the computer hard-disk, I can do this as I live with 100 meters of my garage and also going to add another garage alarm but this time get a wireless one and have the alarm box in my home so it will alert me.

Hope you get it sorted.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

This is getting stupid now. Glad to hear they never got near your car though.
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Im sure that my brother in law had an alarm on his Rover 3500 that set a siren going on the key fob and not on the car so you could catch the thieving T##ts in the act
                    does anyone remember these systems

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

glad they didnt get the car

Comment

not good mate, but at least they didn,t get in
                        a weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend

Comment

get a blank shot gun cartridge & a spring loaded bolt when its triggered it lets it off,****inhell are they loud,frighten the shits to death
                          sigpic

Comment

this is getting silly now,it's like one a week,we need to be aware of people behind us when going home. We lock the car, take off the steering wheel, remove the batery, take off a wheel, set the alarm on the lock-up, lock the lock-up,check the lock-up again,then lay in bed at night wondering if it's ok!!
                            this is taking the we-we!
                            i feel for anyone thats had this done,all we can hope is that one day we catch them in the act!
                            if anyone does by the way,im 6ft4" and 20 stone and more than happy to lend a hand dealing with the situ!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul mann View Post
                              get a blank shot gun cartridge & a spring loaded bolt when its triggered it lets it off,****inhell are they loud,frighten the shits to death
                              How about just using a live one
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X