Pat on the back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat on the back.

As a reasonable newbie on here having bought my first `old school` motor a year ago and my second three months ago after ten years of `new` school RS`s and RSOC membership,

I`d like to say to whoever created/runs this site - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

It`s a breath of fresh air coming on here, all very friendly and helpful. Am on the Lakes waiting list so hopefully will get to put some faces to names then if I make it on (no pressure oggie snr )

Who does actually run the site then ??

Dave "o"neil aka custom runs the sight,best web-site by far,like you said friendly,helpfull and always willing to take the ****
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
      Dave "o"neil aka custom runs the sight,best web-site by far,like you said friendly,helpfull and always willing to take the ****
      Here Here!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
        with the odd person dressing up as a woman

Originally posted by DazRS2K View Post
        Here Here!! lol
        ditto

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
          As a reasonable newbie on here having bought my first `old school` motor a year ago and my second three months ago after ten years of `new` school RS`s and RSOC membership,

I`d like to say to whoever created/runs this site - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

It`s a breath of fresh air coming on here, all very friendly and helpful. Am on the Lakes waiting list so hopefully will get to put some faces to names then if I make it on (no pressure oggie snr )

Who does actually run the site then ??

i hope your taking the mex not 1 of those bloody common plastic nosed mk2 on the lakes

Comment

Timbo, its all in the quality of the ride, and although I love driving the mex and it gets more attention, the MK2 is a better ride.

(between me and you I`m trying to take both )

Comment

Working...
            X