Aldridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldridge

Having just purchased a vinyl roof & also getting my seats re-trimmed by them i have to say how impressed i am with there quality Cant fault them atall excellent service well packaged & great communication from jenni Seats are that good i dont want to sit on them

that wont last long!! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

How much was the vinyl roof kit?
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Alonso View Post
        Having just purchased a vinyl roof & also getting my seats re-trimmed by them i have to say how impressed i am with there quality Cant fault them atall excellent service well packaged & great communication from jenni Seats are that good i dont want to sit on them
        Hi, Did you get the re-trim in Black or Chocolate? I am just wondering if an accurate shade of chocolate is available yet.

Tim.

Comment

Final price was £131 that was for the vinyl, carriage [£12] & vat .Already had a headcloth from East kent trim i got the vinyl made up on a "special" order cut me enough vinyl to go continiously down to the bottom of the A pillars which i prefer same grade of vinyl as East kent trim but having seen both in my opinion Aldridge is the better finish but EKT was good

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
            Hi, Did you get the re-trim in Black or Chocolate? I am just wondering if an accurate shade of chocolate is available yet.

Tim.
            Hi re-trim was in black according to there website that is the only colour they have or had at the time anyway i aint no expert but took the seats to a man who is & he says the beta cloth is a very good match & again the quality is first class

Comment

Working...
            X