RS2000 MK2 Colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2000 MK2 Colours

Just a quickie really, I know they did the rs in signal yellow but did they also do it in Daytona Yellow or are they the same?thanks a lot.

And if they are different is the daytona darker?
    BHP Sells Cars Torque Wins Races

Daytona Yellow is a MK1 colour

Comment

and an early mk2 colour - i know early mk2 mex's were daytona yellow, maybe only for the 1st few months

Comment

Daytona yellow was also an early mk2 colour as I have a 1976 rs2 in daytona yellow.
        Andy

Comment

Before everyone jumps in with all the replies :bom: i just had a quick search and it looks like the daytona yellow was on the mex and the signal was the rs (is this right?)as i have seen a few rs2000 that are daytona yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Kelly
            Daytona yellow was also an early mk2 colour as I have a 1976 rs2 in daytona yellow.
            Andy

Any pics?

Comment

Tara I have some photos at home but no scanner, but I have a genuine rs 2000 and on the ident tag it gives the colour which says its daytona yellow this info can be found on this site somewhere I remember looking it up to see if it was an original colour.
              Cheers
              Andy

Comment

This is the link to the vin plate information
                Cheers
                Andy

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the replies lads,the only reason i am asking is that i have just had mine redone in its original black which i am starting to which i did not,and i am thinking of getting it resprayed again in daytona yellow as this is the colour i have always liked.

Just wanted to know the difference in colour between signal and daytona yellow?

Comment

Working...
                  X