No announcement yet.

strange RS1800 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on own up who's had cuffly up on google earth and started looking for farms with barns?
    i have

dexion can be deadly in the wronge hands

Comment

Originally posted by bortaf View Post
      Come on own up who's had cuffly up on google earth and started looking for farms with barns?
      i have

dexion can be deadly in the wronge hands
      me and i know someone not too far away lol wonder if he will own up
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

4 miles from me plenty of outbuildings and stables up there, to hide a motor or two

Comment

I get there a fair bit to a few banger yards
          you find some nice tucked away places when you have a recovery truck

Comment

lol i bet half the BB will be looking round there tomoz
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Anyone remember the film "it's a mad mad world"

actually did i hear the bark of a pinto howling down the A10 a few mins back
              who on here has night vision

Comment

taffr will be out with his night scope i bet...
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by bortaf View Post
                  Anyone remember the film "it's a mad mad world"

actually did i hear the bark of a pinto howling down the A10 a few mins back
                  who on here has night vision

Comment

Originally posted by rs2000_gb View Post
                    Theres a few hidden treasures around Cuffley Rob, plenty of barns to tuck a motor or few in too. Few dodgy boys up that way aswell
                    i don't know of anyone dodgy round cuffley way

the rs1600 mk1 big wing that surfaced recently came from the states after the owner died,when it was 'found' in an out building. they are still out there
                    what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

well having looked through some old notes ( i never throw anything away ) i have two addresses and neither of them are from Cuffley, this may be before or after as he could have moved, these addresses are in fact east london and my notes say and i quote, no reply after several attempts to contact him by phone, letter sent as well, 4 different attempts were made through the year, also asked club to contact him regarding registering the car
                      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                        well having looked through some old notes ( i never throw anything away ) i have two addresses and neither of them are from Cuffley, this may be before or after as he could have moved, these addresses are in fact east london and my notes say and i quote, no reply after several attempts to contact him by phone, letter sent as well, 4 different attempts were made through the year, also asked club to contact him regarding registering the car
                        He was living in Bush Hill Park, Enfeild (EN post code, where i live) for the 15 odd years i knew him cuffly was where he moved his storage to, i know he had a sister so i'll have an ask see where she lived but TBH it wouldn't surprise me if he had a postal address he was funny about his stuff thats why he kept the cars in storage and only had one at home at a time, especialy after the RS went, i met him just after he got it back and i didn't get to see it for a good 10 years, i guess he wasn't the trusting type after that went, specialy as he knew the bloke who took it

Mind you Chingford is east london i wonder if he used the farm as an address
                        From what i was told he never got on with his sister and after he died all she wanted was the house cleard so she could sell it, i got the impresion they didn't get on? i meen the stuff she told us to just chuck away, lotus head, cossie head the 4 new 4 spokes ect, i must admit we had a good drink on the old fecker

If you want to PM me the addys i can check them out? if not i understand

somewhere i have a pic of him as an entry in the milk race years back when he was a lot younger, TBH i don't even know how old he was just older and madder than me

Comment

Working...
                        X