mk1 mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its got a oldskoolford sticker in the rear window

you may want to ask on www.oldskoolford.co.uk as it may be a members car there?

Nutty Professor

Comment

ok mate cheers..

Comment

You will need to look at the car and if you are unsure what you are looking at then take someone who knows.
        Last edited by ModenaRS2; 08-02-2008, 13:40. Reason: spelling

Comment

it has no type 49 strut tops ! could have been changed in the resto, as previous if interested definately take someone that knows about these cars.
          logbook and build plates dont make a mexico.

Comment

cheers ....

Comment

Looking at the under bonnet shot, I would have said that it is not a Mex. The brake reservoir looks to be only for brakes. That suggests cable clutch, and as far as I am aware, Mexicos never had cable clutches. I could be wrong, but it warrants a proper look to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by trialscort View Post
                Looking at the under bonnet shot, I would have said that it is not a Mex. The brake reservoir looks to be only for brakes. That suggests cable clutch, and as far as I am aware, Mexicos never had cable clutches. I could be wrong, but it warrants a proper look to be sure.
                You mean the brake m/cyl reservoir or the clutch m/cyl reservoir that can be seen in the pic?

Comment

ditto , strut tops dont look right

Comment

cheers guys emailed them 4 times but they have not got back to me.....

Comment

i keep looking for a car then.....

Comment

if your not bothered about having a mk1 rs, theres a lovely little 1969 mk1 1300 super in mink on old school ford with mint interior 16 x/f mex wings etc all for £4250 if it wasnt for the rs2 i would have been sorely tempted

Comment

and heres a few pics of it

Comment

that is ****in lovely,shame he;s sellin it so soon after buyin it

Comment

nice car but not for me..

Comment

Working...
                              X