SORN Fine a useful number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SORN Fine a useful number

I recieved a SORN Fine about 2 weeks ago for one of my cars, which i had turned the road tax in on.
    The TAX refund forms were all filled in at my local DVLA office and handed in over the counter there.

So i filled out the SORN fine form stating this. Its been over 2weeks and i have heard nothing. So i did some phoning around. DVLA swansea do not have a phnoe number for Glasgow, as Glasgow are the only office that deals with the fine.
    I did get a FAX number 01412855704, and i was told to fax them and ask what was happening with the fine.
    So before doing that i did some google searching and came up with a number for the poole office +441202756300 this bypasses the 0870 number
    But i was after the Glasgow office.So after a bit more searching i found this numer 01412855701, not far off the fax number so i rang it.
    I got a surprised manager on the phone in the glasgow office . After se took my details i was told the case was closed, so i hope thats the end of it. But she asked how i got the number. I replied "did a search on google" I don't think that went down well

So there you go one direct number passed the 0780 crap.

Oh and one more thing she did say that a lot of there fine work is being moved to Leeds due to the amount of work they have. They must be making more out of the fines then the road tax its self

Get rid of 0870 rip off numbers

I always check on here before ringing

Save money on your telephone calls. This site lists thousands of companies and alternative telephone numbers which are cheaper to call them, or are free. Don't waste your inclusive minutes.
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

good website for finding direct numbers

Save money on your telephone calls. This site lists thousands of companies and alternative telephone numbers which are cheaper to call them, or are free. Don't waste your inclusive minutes.

Nutty Professor

Comment

doh!

Nutty Professor

Comment

Excellent! That's a very useful site guys - thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X