20 yrs service how many you lot done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22yrs with BT.
    Looking forward to 30yrs get a free trip to Alton Tower.

whoopee

The Heart

Comment

Richie, is that gregs old car in your sig mate??
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

my last job at the local ford dealer 21 years straight from school, then i saw the light now 2 years working on aeroplane engines.
        RSmk11 club member no 61
        RSOC member no 17765

Comment

Been with the same company 25 years now, started off as an apprentice fitter, then 10 years as a fitter, 2 years as a training instructor 5 as a supervisor and now a manager. Hope to stay another 10 and then see if I can afford to retire early (Who knows what might happen). Its interesting to see that a lot have people have long service with their company as in our company we tend to think it's only us who stay because our companies terms are good.

Comment

just starting my 25th year
            sigpic

Comment

9 years this year,looking to move this year,company'full of ****s,going to take my class 1 hgv & try to get a job at an oil terminal on the petrol tankers
              sigpic

Comment

31 years mechanic at marshalls rover that were . got £1000 not bad eh for 30 yrs service

Comment

17 yrs same company, started as an apprentice instrument craftsman straight from school. Worked at 4 different power stations, all in really nice places (Tilbury,Pakistan,Kosovo & Dartford). Really enjoy my job but time to move on.

Subject to passing a medical on Wednesday I'll be handing in my notice as I've been offered a job at a oil refinery , can't wait to start!!
                  Steve

Comment

20 years working to the father-in-law in a used car sales garage. started off polishing then mechanicing and now mostly sales but still do all the other multiple jobs as well

Comment

just got back and my 20 year day was the same as all the others still a s..t hole just keep takeing the money

Comment

Originally posted by RSMeister View Post
                        Richie, is that gregs old car in your sig mate??
                        dont know who greg is mate. i got it from exeter, the bloke had owned it 10 years.

Comment

it's not then. greg's in the notts rsoc group sound old boy, sold his rs2 a couple of years ago but it was for sale again a couple of months ago still a local car.
                          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

longest stay in a job for me is 3 years, and im 41, i must really hate routine ............?????
                            sigpic

Comment

got a bottle of wine and two bottles of spirits of the gaffer today better late than never still no money yet

Comment

Originally posted by rs new boy View Post
                                got a bottle of wine and two bottles of spirits of the gaffer today better late than never still no money yet
                                what you get payed in booze insted of money for 20 years lol
                                sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X