ebay unreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay unreal

bought a pair of suposedly brand new pair of boxed mk1 rear lights , only to find on opening them , that they are clearly secondhand the original ones on my 72 car are in better condition , un****ing real ,do they think poeple are that stupid , prick could have at least cleaned them.

so have you contacted the sellar martin ?
    there are some sneaky ****ers out there

Comment

sure have, and claim already in progress with paypal ,i hate tossers.

Comment

The good thing is that Paypal will withold his money until you are completely happy or get a full refund.

There's too many muppits out there trying to sell junk for loads of dosh
        Cheers

Comment

knobs................
          Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Not good that
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Did you check his feedback??
              sigpic

Comment

Name and shame him

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

if i named and shamed all the ****s that had sent me goods that had been misrepresented it would be along post .
                  almost 1in 3 , its just poeple taking the p**s, when i sell goods on ebay i cant see the point in lying its either new and mint verry good secondhand useable or shagged out , the latter i feel is where poeple say rally LOL.
                  1 bonnet for sale would suit rally car , read more holes in than a cabbage drainer

Comment

i have had a few bad experinces with ebay sellers in the past so i wudnt buy anything of it now
                    *Edited*

Comment

Never had a problem. Always ask for more pics direct to your email thats what I do before I bid on anything, never go on the description always on the photo.
                      TRUST NO F****ER on ebay and you will get on fine on there!

Jase
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JASE-MK2 View Post
                        Never had a problem. Always ask for more pics direct to your email thats what I do before I bid on anything, never go on the description always on the photo.

Jase

Totally agree fella i do exactly the same,far too many window lickers for my liking on the bay, you do need loads of pics.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JASE-MK2 View Post

Jase
                          it's surprising what you can do with a picture, or just pinch a picture

I've had a couple of bad experiences but if you want to know always ask, ask, ask.

Comment

Working...
                          X