Serious Question.....Future Shows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
    I thought the whole point of our "works team" gatherings was to have one big barby ,everyone together having a laugh , surely if everyone brings a barby and cook for little groups it will ruin the whole atmosphere

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Me not having a car to go to the shows in for the last 2 years might have siomething to do with that ..

you had it at your show and never came in it so don't give it that one

Comment

Originally posted by dingy View Post
        you had it at your show and never came in it so don't give it that one

In my defence it was raining
        sigpic

Comment

not creeping round anyone lots of new faces last on the camping scene.had something stolen of my transit van and i was furious and my car was on the trailer as well felt very uncomfortable that night and most regulars who i know are good lads.friends for 10 maybe 15 years some of them would be very upsetting to have to start finger pointing

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
            not creeping round anyone lots of new faces last on the camping scene.had something stolen of my transit van and i was furious and my car was on the trailer as well felt very uncomfortable that night and most regulars who i know are good lads.friends for 10 maybe 15 years some of them would be very upsetting to have to start finger pointing
            ****in ell lee,was that at the lakes?

Comment

and that has what to do with my free beer and barby comment ????

Comment

sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

no tim it was at brook meadows the night before avo day.put a downer on the whole weekend not knowing who to trust

Comment

In my defence it was raining

When ? LOL pop quiz

Comment

sorry to hear that Lee,

usually a good crowd,

i saw someone ripping the wooden roof rack off your van at santa pod
                      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

no tim it was at brook meadows the night before avo day.put a downer on the whole weekend not knowing who to trust
                        thats ****in bad crack that!!!!
                        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

the barby comment applys to people that dont fetch one of there own and people that bring there own havin to wait till mid night to get there own grub on we up north call it takin the ****

Comment

Lol

Comment

the barby comment applys to people that dont fetch one of there own and people that bring there own havin to wait till mid night to get there own grub on we up north call it takin the ****
                              that was me lee i appologise now, that was at silverstone if i remember, i wasnt taking the **** just joining the queue etc. had a bad weekend and end up not going to the show and coming home
                              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Reason ive never took my own barby to shows is because of the reason ive quoted above , allways took my own food and never expected any of anyone elses food for nowt...fair enough ive stood and let wilf or custom cook it but i never realised there was a problem with that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X