advice please chaps !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please chaps !

whats the best sounding exhaust system for my rs2000 , original 2ltr pinto engine . i want it to sound really sporty . thanks

i have gone for a single box janspeed this time round
    there is another mexico with one on and it sounds the nuts

but if you like big sound the peter lloyd is ok but it don't fit that good and you need to cut it about abit...
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

hi mate, my choice has always been a peco big bore with a cherrybomb middle box nice note from them. however there are some nice systems out there now and garages that can make any type of exaust fit so your a bit spoilt for choice in what you can get. peterlloyd rallying sell the peco bigbore exaust system for about £170 i think not 100% on that though.its worth giving him a ring

Comment

thats right mate i had to take about an inch of my middle section for mine to stop banging. fine now

Comment

Originally posted by y peril melyn View Post
          thats right mate i had to take about an inch of my middle section for mine to stop banging. fine now

i did the same
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO View Post

but if you like big sound the peter lloyd is ok but it don't fit that good and you need to cut it about abit...
            2 1/4 inch peter lloyd on mine. fitted straight on, no problems. cheap too.
            😯

Comment

2 1/2" Ashley single box. Superb sounding exhaust but a complete **** to fit.
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                2 1/2" Ashley single box. Superb sounding exhaust but a complete **** to fit.

Gets my vote

Be cool Jase
                sigpic

Comment

stainless steel janspeed system

Comment

a diy 2.5 job on mine, but i would say get janspeed for ease of fitting , quality,well made and sound good, as above on martins mk1
                    sigpic

Comment

janspeed , guaranteed fit every time, single box special order only i believe

Comment

get twin box.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X