In car hands free kit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In car hands free kit??

Stupid Vodafone have sent me a phone that is non-compatable with my hard wired car kit. They say they will sort me a new one out Phone is a Sony K850i and have been looking at this:-
    This website is for sale! parrotshopping.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, parrotshopping.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

What do you have?????
    Last edited by Frosticles; 08-01-2008, 22:46.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

yeah i got that exact parrot off ebay, about £70, easy to fit and works really well.

sound comes out of the radio speakers.

Nutty Professor

Comment

good,good. 1 recommendation then.

Comment

Comment

You can pick up a sensible head unit up for £110 with a bluetooth connection facility

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
            You can pick up a sensible head unit up for £110 with a bluetooth connection facility
            Yes, was looking at a Sony one but I have a VW Phatnoise MP3 unit in the boot which is controlled by the VW Gamma stereo and don't want to lose it as it has over 200 CD's stored on it.

Comment

those VW radios are pretty guff if I remember correctly though.

those lurverly top of the range Sonys, have an integrated 1 GB Memory Stick.

don't know think they're about £200

Comment

I like that parrot bit of kit, wouldn't mind one in my van,it says it mutes the radio and comes through the car speakers? so it must be a bit fiddly wiring up to the radio?

Comment

Originally posted by RStu View Post
                  I like that parrot bit of kit, wouldn't mind one in my van,it says it mutes the radio and comes through the car speakers? so it must be a bit fiddly wiring up to the radio?

not necessarily, there are no doubt adapter cables that use the "mute" function in the head unit, not really rocket science

Comment

Weve got around 60 vans where i work and we have the parrot system in all of them.

VERY good bit of kit...recomended
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RStu View Post
                      plugs inline into a standard ISO connector

Nutty Professor

Comment

Get a parrot Kev, had quite a few fitted recently with no complaints.

Just don't try driving through a ford to wash it.......!!!! LMAO

Comment

I told you about these at Christmas Kev.... Get one bought..... I've had mine a year and a half now with 3 different phones and never had a problem

I'd rather push a Ford than drive a V**X***L

Comment

Bluetooth headset ? piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                              Stupid Vodafone have sent me a phone that is non-compatable with my hard wired car kit. They say they will sort me a new one out Phone is a Sony K850i and have been looking at this:-
                              This website is for sale! parrotshopping.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, parrotshopping.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

What do you have?????
                              Frosty

My business sells them so if you or anyone else wants a Car Kit whether its a Nokia or Parrot Kit I'll do them at cost price to you.

Parrot 3100 £82.25
                              Nokia CK7W £70.50

Royal Mail Insured Delivery costs £3.50

I can also supply the mute leads that puts all the sound through the vehicle speakers (which some of the newer cars require).

If you want any other Car Kits just PM me and I'll get you the best price possible.
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X