Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch

been trying to get my petrol mixer going today cant get a spark anyway draging the thing in and out of the garage iv only gone and smashed the handle of the thing into the front wing took a chunk of paint off the size of my little finger nail and a scatch about 4 inches long. i should be able to polish the scatch out but the chunck of paint well dont know really. any suggestions anybody?

Keep the cement mixer elsewhere

Bad luck Berwyn.....bet you were livid

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

got any pics berwyn, agree with aled , keep the mixer elsewhere, maybe stu's garage

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
        got any pics berwyn, agree with aled , keep the mixer elsewhere, maybe stu's garage
        My garage is full,! even my own mixer is in the garden, with er in doors complaining.
        I seen it tonight as he popped up while I was in my garage, bit of touch up slowly built up will do it.
        He took me for a spin, showing me his LSD and straight cut box, I took a video, I will upload now lol

Comment

no pics sorry lads, no room in stu's garage lol, the mixer nackerd so thats gone in the morning, just been down stu's garage to show the damage then took him for a little ride with the new diff and cwp to test awesome like a pair of kids

Comment

it will need a new wing!
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by y peril melyn View Post
              been trying to get my petrol mixer going today cant get a spark anyway draging the thing in and out of the garage iv only gone and smashed the handle of the thing into the front wing took a chunk of paint off the size of my little finger nail and a scatch about 4 inches long. i should be able to polish the scatch out but the chunck of paint well dont know really. any suggestions anybody?
              contact accyford cement mixer expert he is ur man

Comment

Working...
              X