X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO:- Lakes Tour First Timers !

for Attention 'First Time' Lakes tour Participents
    Board Members,

Due to the overwealming responce and various comments in other threads, numbered application forms (sent out with the Christmas card) MUST be in by 1st February to guarantee your place.

Numbered forms that are not in by 1st February 2008 will be treated as a new application and will be allocated a place on a first-come first-served basis.

The new date for newbie applications: 1st February 2008.... we have brought this date forward to end the comments in other threads. Please remember, we must give people who have done the tour previously first crack.

Once we are at capacity, applications will be closed and a reserve list will be put into operation.

All cheques will be banked in April.

Please now, no more negativity, if you want to do the Classic Ford tour then I suggest you book that quickly. If you want to do the Lakes Tour then come back on this site 1st February for instructions on how to download an application form.

Finally, no more PM's please asking how to book a place.
    PLEASE GET YOU FORMS BACK TO ME ASAP

Regards
    Steven Ogle
    Lakes Tour Creator

Steve,

By acting on the feedback you have received, bringing the end date forward will help a lot of people. If they cannot go on the Lakes tour, they will have a chance of the continental car tour to Amsterdam.

Well impressed with you bringing the end date forward. Nice one.
    Last edited by Aled; 05-01-2008, 21:40.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Steve

To avoid people like me that have returned their application form, and dont want to keep inundating your in box with enquiries and causing you more work replying, can you get a list up in The Lakes Tour section of confirmed entrants please. It will confirm acceptance of forms and cheques.
      Just a thought
      cheeRS
      Ian
      sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
      Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Sounds fair enough to me

Comment

Originally posted by Nipper View Post
          Steve

To avoid people like me that have returned their application form, and dont want to keep inundating your in box with enquiries and causing you more work replying, can you get a list up in The Lakes Tour section of confirmed entrants please. It will confirm acceptance of forms and cheques.
          Just a thought
          been a bit busy this week end but will do asap

Comment

Working...
          X