F.a.o Any Cumbria Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.a.o Any Cumbria Lads

can any lads up in the cumbria area please keep a look out for archyford as he is lost in a 1988 white(shite) skater
    if seen point him to the A75 fof the boat home as he,s not used to out this late and so far away from home. last spotted round tebay services
    *Edited*

cant be lost Richard got the very latest in sat nav with him he just wanders a wee bit comes with age dont worry JIM if that white shite let u down im only a phone call away cant depend on them old skaters

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
      cant be lost Richard got the very latest in sat nav with him he just wanders a wee bit comes with age dont worry JIM if that white shite let u down im only a phone call away cant depend on them old skaters
      we all know why your only a phone call away coz the inside of it is full of bits and pieces for you .
      I hope them 7" alloys that you got refurbed are not rolling abt the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by seanmcc View Post
        we all know why your only a phone call away coz the inside of it is full of bits and pieces for you .
        ROLLING ABOUT THE BOOT YOUR LUCKY THERE NOT ROLLING ABOUT THE M6 IF THER IN THE BOOT OF A 1988 SKATER

Comment

come on doc do tell the crack poor old jim is getn lost liftn all ur bits and pieces
          *Edited*

Comment

cant believe u slaging cause only reason i got him to lift parts was he hadnt enough room for ur stuff has to go back next week with van for u only what u buying aneway

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
              cant believe u slaging cause only reason i got him to lift parts was he hadnt enough room for ur stuff has to go back next week with van for u only what u buying aneway
              cant belive he told bout that
              *Edited*

Comment

Originally posted by jj-mk2 View Post
                ROLLING ABOUT THE BOOT YOUR LUCKY THERE NOT ROLLING ABOUT THE M6 IF THER IN THE BOOT OF A 1988 SKATER
                pmsl

the white shite is a good car its been sniggered
                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by jj-mk2 View Post
                  hopefully he put ur seats in 1st so the rims dont fall out
                  *Edited*

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                    pmsl

the white shite is a good car its been sniggered
                    Well said Dave.

Comment

he's meeting me in the morning i'll put hi back on the right road

Comment

hello all
                        might be away from home but when you have few pound in your pocket some things are easy to pick up along the roadside
                        just very ****ing cramped with all this crap in the car
                        sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

told u all jim wasnot lost

Comment

John-Joe sat nav will never let you down !!! at least not around Macosquin....
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X