Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
      dave robbo, have you got a pic of your wheels handy
      his mini lite sports?

Comment

what bitss?
        Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod View Post
          Has anyone seen the Midland Wheel 4 spoke RS lookalike up close?

I have, i bought a set of these a couple of months ago the finish and the quality is brilliant , just the same as the ronal 7's apart from the markings on the spokes and the valve is in a different place .

Deffo recomended cost me £350 for the whhels and a set of wheel nuts , you pay more than that for a set of ronals then pay £2-300 to have em refurbed .
          sigpic

Comment

those 7's from midland wheels are very nice indeed, not sure if the rs center cap fits though , but i'm sure you can sort that out, does it fit gaz??

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
              those 7's from midland wheels are very nice indeed, not sure if the rs center cap fits though , but i'm sure you can sort that out, does it fit gaz??

NO they dont fit , but if you cut down the tabs on the centres they will fit , or buy a set of stickers off rob hoarder spray the midland wheels caps black and stick on the stickers
              sigpic

Comment

minilites on a mk1

if my minilites have a raised ridge around the outer edge of the wheel centre (where the spokes stick out from) are they minilite sports? whats the difference between sports and normal ones?

Comment

Minilites
                  sigpic
                  Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

i really like like the 15" 5 spoke revs with the polished rims,everywere i try to buy a set says they aint made anymore with the polished rims which is a bummer for me

Comment

Working...
                    X