Clear All

Originally posted by Mr G. View Post
    He wants a turbo the size of a fkn dustbin lid shoving up his a**e :knob:
    he needs shot (again!) lol
    sigpic

Comment

hes a tosser

Comment

Complete and utter wanker and embarrasing to watch ,have to turn it off .
        sigpic

Comment

Totally agree with all of the above,
          apart from him who else would be on the absolute
          tit list,Kane Dingle,both gallagher brothers and Dog the bounty hunter !
          I would like to punch all of these people in the head[i'm not a psycho]

Comment

Switched the radio on the other day and he was on **** me man, i wanted to jump off the fkn viaduct,he'd talk TITS on TINNED MILK :knob: sorry guys rant over
            sigpic

Comment

fred dibnah ought to have pimped him under his ****in steam roller

Comment

i'd love to smash the arsehole.knob.but the oasis lads are gems fella ,gotta love a bit of insightment(sp) by the boys
                sigpic

Comment

westwood

dude got shot years ago ! but survived , the shooter should have put one in his knob head

Comment

add mike brewer (wheeler dealer), never makes a profit,knob at auctions and knows uck all about cars, good job his mates on the ball.... makes me laugh though
                    sigpic
                    http://www.sa-embroidery.co.uk/

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SA-Embroidery?_rdc=1

NORTH YORKSHIRE RSOC

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
                      dude got shot years ago ! but survived , the shooter should have put one in his knob head
                      One in his BELL END would av done the fkr
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jim gracie View Post
                        Totally agree with all of the above,
                        apart from him who else would be on the absolute
                        tit list,Kane Dingle,both gallagher brothers and Dog the bounty hunter !
                        I would like to punch all of these people in the head[i'm not a psycho]
                        Dont get me started on Dog the bounty hunter hes at least a full league higher up on the hit list even to Westy
                        sigpic

Comment

wheeler dealers poor old ed gets some right bags of shite to sort out while mike brewer does nothing but ponce about in his best ****in clothes.never done a days work in his life. never seen them make a profit yet

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
                            wheeler dealers poor old ed gets some right bags of shite to sort out while mike brewer does nothing but ponce about in his best ****in clothes.never done a days work in his life. never seen them make a profit yet
                            Still watch it all the time (and American Hot Rod.....quality programme) Just want to smash the fat fools face in though as it's just so slappable.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                            X