Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dublin

off there on jan 11th for my 40th

staying at the wyns hotel in the centre, any body got any good places to visit and any must do's

cheers

just heard the news off our friend,

have a good time vincent
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
      just heard the news off our friend,

have a good time vincent
      cheers dave, yep had a chat last night to our friend - alls good m8

Comment

Vinny,
        you must go to the Guiness factory..a pint in the bar at the top of the tower is awesome
        The open top bus tour is a hoot also.

cheeRS Ders

Comment

Originally posted by ders View Post
          Vinny,
          you must go to the Guiness factory..a pint in the bar at the top of the tower is awesome
          The open top bus tour is a hoot also.

cheeRS Ders
          cheers ders, heard about the bus tour with the comedians

Comment

Congrats you old git, have a good one, tbh i thought Vinny was older

Comment

Originally posted by rslaurie View Post
              tbh i thought Vinny was older
              rotf pmsl

vinny as ders said hit the guiness museum and have a pint, they have a cool zoo there too, open top bus is a must, look for the bronze woman with a tit shot out . temple bar for a few sherbs too.

two things impressed me when i went,

firstly in any old bar haveing a lunchtime slurp, the barman walked over with a punnet of strawberries and gave them to us to polish off, he'd only had one off the top - you dont get that darn sarf

second, some poor lad got caught having a pi$$ in the street by the coppers, his punishment the following night was to stand where he pee'd with a sandwich board on apologising to everybody for weeing in their street - quality

the peeps there are lovelly, have a goodun, i know you will

Comment

Originally posted by rslaurie View Post
                Congrats you old git, have a good one, tbh i thought Vinny was older

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                rotf pmsl

vinny as ders said hit the guiness museum and have a pint, they have a cool zoo there too, open top bus is a must, look for the bronze woman with a tit shot out . temple bar for a few sherbs too.

two things impressed me when i went,

firstly in any old bar haveing a lunchtime slurp, the barman walked over with a punnet of strawberries and gave them to us to polish off, he'd only had one off the top - you dont get that darn sarf

second, some poor lad got caught having a pi$$ in the street by the coppers, his punishment the following night was to stand where he pee'd with a sandwich board on apologising to everybody for weeing in their street - quality

the peeps there are lovelly, have a goodun, i know you will
                thanks for that lee, just the sort of info i was looking for

Comment

Enjoy it Vin, Jo took me there last year as a surprise for my 38th, top place, had my 1st EVER Guiness at the factory, and now I love the stuff.. Bus tour is good, and we even did a ghost tour late at night which was fun.

...maybe visit a few bars too lol
                  [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                  Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Have a pint of Oyster stout in the Porterhouse Brewing company at Temple Bar, Ive tried nearly 4000 beers so far (yes I keep a record ) And their Oyster Stout is one of my top five!
                    Bus tour a must aswell
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, Temple Bar Vinny, You'll love it.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

as long as your not a roudy git vinny you wont get the living shit kicked outta ya... ....temple bar would be the best spot, do a pub crawl in the area..there must be 30 pubs in a few 100 yards of each other ...typical irish if ya ask me....how long you over for?..just the night or more?? ...id like to meet up but getting babysitters for 2 kids is non existence for us ....

Comment

Originally posted by stu37025 View Post
                          Have a pint of Oyster stout in the Porterhouse Brewing company at Temple Bar, Ive tried nearly 4000 beers so far (yes I keep a record ) And their Oyster Stout is one of my top five!
                          Bus tour a must aswell
                          I'll second that stu!! A must do when there!! Oyster plays havock with the guts though!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
                            as long as your not a roudy git vinny you wont get the living shit kicked outta ya... ....temple bar would be the best spot, do a pub crawl in the area..there must be 30 pubs in a few 100 yards of each other ...typical irish if ya ask me....how long you over for?..just the night or more?? ...id like to meet up but getting babysitters for 2 kids is non existence for us ....
                            me rowdy no m8 just fun loving, over from friday to sunday with the misses and a m8 and his misses.
                            Would have been nice to stay longer and visit relatives in galway but time and funds dont allow.
                            Be good to meet up if you and the misses can get away m8

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                              over from friday to sunday with the misses and a m8 and his misses.
                              popping over for a bit of swinging eh fella?

Comment

Working...
                              X