posting and packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting and packaging

what is the cheapest and best way to send some parts to ireland.im a bit confused why i can send one part to northern ireland and its cheaper because its classed as england and posting to southern ireland is twice as dear with only a 150 pound loss or insurance on the goods would i be better getting a courier involved

these lot charged me £38 to collect a welder from Leicester to Here not bad 55kgs
    Last edited by Banishit; 27-12-2007, 22:13.

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
      what is the cheapest and best way to send some parts to ireland.im a bit confused why i can send one part to northern ireland and its cheaper because its classed as england and posting to southern ireland is twice as dear with only a 150 pound loss or insurance on the goods would i be better getting a courier involved
      IT BECAUSE SOUTHERN IRELAND IS CLASSED AS EUROPE BUD I HAVE THE SAME PROB EVERY WEEK

TNT OR INITIAL CITY LINK ARE THE BEST THOUGH
      www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
        www.parcelstoireland.co.uk

these lot charged me £38 to collect a welder from Leicester to Here not bad 55kgs
        A WELDER IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WELDING GEAR GIVE ME A SHOUT BUD I WORK FOR FRONIUS WHO ARE THE MAIN SUPPLIERS TO FG WILSON IN IRELAND
        SUPPLIED BERTIE FISHER BEFORE HE DIED M8
        www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

cheers lads.will ring tommorow for best qoute

Comment

there u go lee,

bob'on, these boys, lol..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dandibo View Post
              A WELDER IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WELDING GEAR GIVE ME A SHOUT BUD I WORK FOR FRONIUS WHO ARE THE MAIN SUPPLIERS TO FG WILSON IN IRELAND
              SUPPLIED BERTIE FISHER BEFORE HE DIED M8
              cracking that, but think it might be a while before this one gets worn out LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post

The best laugh I get is when I post to the South from the North and it goes via the mainland. Royal Mail is a saver for us on this side as it costs exactly the same for us to post something to London as it would if you lived in Manchester. They work one flat rate for all parts of the UK.

Believe it or not Southern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland actually is another country, the same as Belguim or France would be.

In the same way Northern Ireland is part of the UK (not England) and is included in Royal Mails pricing to the UK because of this.

If you are still confused, jump on a plane and come over for a visit. If you fly into the North you will still be able to use pounds sterling and not have to adjust your watch. If you fly into the South you will need a different sort of money called Euros and a passport. As for the time difference it depends what part you go to.
                We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Working...
                X