Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any boiler engineers here? pic

Any of the lads boiler engineers?
    If any of you are, do you know what this part is called so I can order it off Glowworm online.
    Got home last night 4.AM after shopping to find this part leaking from my boiler.
    Its just in front of the heat exchanger, a plastic housing/maifold that goes to the hot water pipe.
    Stated leaking last night, a microscopic hole/split.
    What you can see is my Mad Max temporary seal.
    Trying to see if I can get hot water over christmas temporarily. Tried sealing with Araldite resin and waiting to see if it will hold once its gone off.
    Worse case scenario is no hot water over Christmas, heating is ok. I got the cold feed turned off.
    Oh the boiler is a Glowworm 35Ci Combi

Cheers,
    Merry Christmas
    Stu

Not much help to you i know, but glow worm factory is about 2 minutes from where i live
    sigpic

Comment

pm incoming Stu

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
        Not much help to you i know, but glow worm factory is about 2 minutes from where i live
        Wish there was something near here Gaz, that's why I need to know what its actual technical name is, as I have found a website that does loads of parts, but no pics http://www.uk-plumbing.com/spares-ak...c-473_637.html

Originally posted by rs2000_gb View Post
        pm incoming Stu
        Cheers, Gra

Comment

Can't you download the user/parts manual for it, that should have a breakdown of parts with diagrams?

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

If you are stuck pm STW201R on here, his name is Rodney, he is a boiler engineer, lives miles away but Im sure he would identify the part for you

Comment

Originally posted by wozzy View Post
              Can't you download the user/parts manual for it, that should have a breakdown of parts with diagrams?
              I've tried looking, but cant find one, I have emailed glowworm to see if they can help, but will be after Christmas now

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              If you are stuck pm STW201R on here, his name is Rodney, he is a boiler engineer, lives miles away but Im sure he would identify the part for you
              Cheers Alan, hope he has a parts manual

Comment

sorry i cant help still on sticks and coal in barnsley

Comment

Found out what the part is,

Selected Product:442311

Quantity Job reference
                  (optional)

Description GWORM 802131 SANI BLOCK

Manufacturer's product number : 802131
                  Retail Price
                  (Excluding VAT ) £148.174

Glowworm has altered it because there has been so many splitting!

Cheers lads
                  Last edited by RStu; 24-12-2007, 16:42.

Comment

Working...
                  X