No announcement yet.

thos rocker cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Called him again about 3 weeks ago, no answer.
    Wrote another email on Sept 23rd saying I called 5 weeks before and would get an answer the next week (nothing arrived). Told him the last email from him was 6 months ago and asked when the last batch would be ready.

No reply, no call (he has my number) up until today.
    Taffr: can you invade Germany with your mates?

I wanted to send him an email or letter saying all kinds of terrible things but didn't as the price of the damn camcovers still is very good.
    But waiting for 18 months isn't funny, so maybe a (very) hard word to him is the thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimGR View Post
      That would be bauxite
      You sure you don't mean bullsh!te Tim

Surely this guy needs a visit in person to see what he's up to.
      I know it's easier said than done.
      It's p!ss poor performance for what was an excellent order.
      Mark....

Comment

• Today's (well this months) update:
        I've been pestering him (in a nice way ...) for the last half year or so.
        He just send me an email that another batch is ready and that the english-connection (taffr) will receive an email with all the details!
        Don't know how much camcovers it will be this time, better ask taffr to watch his email. (hope he hasn't spend all your money )
        Grtz, Leon.

Comment

• well done L

i had mine months ago but im just as pizzed off for the other guys on here

at least there seems to be some movement

Comment

• Well done Leon for keeping things tactful as a few would have lost it with him

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

• excellent news, Nice one Leon

hope he's found the blue paint now as well
              Cheers Glyn

Comment

• well done leon

hope they are blue

Comment

• Great work guys, REALLY great work.

Now I sure hope he will come up with rest, so we can get this charade done with. And also 'cause I'm last one the list, and getting a bit tired of all the things I have to hear from me mates They still don't believe that any Cam Covers will ever show up, but I never doubted you Leon or you Taffr, now I will sit back and cross my fingers for my christmas gift to be a new Cam cover

Good work guys

Comment

• i'll get right onto it on monday guys, yipeeeee

Comment

• i dont even have a damn car anymore, would they fit a volvo penta 3.0L marine engine???

Comment

• Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                        i dont even have a damn car anymore, would they fit a volvo penta 3.0L marine engine???

Or a V8 Audi
                        Cheers

Comment

• no news from Germany as yet lads, checked all my in-boxes

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
                            no news from Germany as yet lads, checked all my in-boxes

Comment

• Received an email from Mr. S. today requested euro's as 11 black and 8 blue camcovers are being finished to send off to the UK plus another 4 black and 1 blue for our Danish connection!
                              Looks like we can finally close this thread in a couple of weeks ...

Will pass al the details on to taffr so he can sort out payment and see that everything we ordered is being delivered. As discussed earlier this century, the price has gone up a bit but I think they still are very good value for money.

Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post

As discussed earlier this century,

Leon.

pmsl, cool

Comment

Working...
                                X