thos rocker cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am interested in fixing kit

i am abit puzzled why it is taking our german friend so long to get a quote out surely this is the biggest order he has ever had you would think he would have pulled his finger out by now just my thoughts but if he is taking this long with a quote how long will he take to send the order out to us

Comment

• sorry minilite man, yea id like 3 black ones and 1 blue. that would be great mate. i live in bucks

dave
      a weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend

Comment

• This sounds awesome m8's, have been looking for one of these for ages, so has a couple of my fellow-country-m8's.

Is it possible to get 5 black send to Denmark then?
        Maybe directly from him, or whatever method you find easiest.

CheeRS

Soren S /The Dane

Comment

• Dave, Soren, added your wishes to the provisional order list.

No word whatsoever from the seller; have called them last Monday, said they were on it, emailed them today only reply I got was that my email couldn't be delivered yet ...
          If they do not reply or send an email with a quote by Monday I will call them again Tuesday that we have a war again

Comment

• put me down for a fixing kit aswell please
            sigpic

Comment

• fixing kit here aswell please..
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• a cover would be nice

well done to the Germans for sorting out the order ASAP

only a month now

Comment

• Thought the Germans had pride over their customer service and attention to detail. Can some one put a calculator in the post for them?

Maybe Taffr could walk over there and camp on the door step, sure this would be quicker

Come on sausage munchers
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by custom219v View Post
                    Thought the Germans had pride over their customer service and attention to detail.
                    attention to detail and gettin it right first time, not too sure about the service though. Mind you ere up norf there a tad miserable mind

Nevertheless I'm pretty surprised that they don't aren't getting their finger out

Comment

• Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
                      attention to detail and gettin it right first time, not too sure about the service though. Mind you ere up norf there a tad miserable mind

Nevertheless I'm pretty surprised that they don't aren't getting their finger out
                      Me too, have to say I always think the worst when companys mess around like this... But then again I'm a soft southerner!

Maybe, just maybe their still upset about the war?
                      Last edited by custom219v; 28-01-2008, 22:03. Reason: Forgot a bit!
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't mention the war!!

Send them 3 emails, all came back undelivered. May have something to do with my emailaddress ...
                        Going to call them again tomorrowmorning and ask for a quote for now approx. 50 camcovers plus numerous fitting kits.
                        Or else

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                          Don't mention the war!!

Send them 3 emails, all came back undelivered. May have something to do with my emailaddress ...
                          Going to call them again tomorrowmorning and ask for a quote for now approx. 50 camcovers plus numerous fitting kits.
                          Or else
                          Or we'll report them to Dads Army

Re fitting kits, I bought a genuine gasket and a set of black allen bolts for about £11 was a while ago tho!
                          sigpic

Comment

no, but they half keep bloody going on about that goal in 1966 you wouldn't think they'd won two since and God knows how many Euros (5 wasn't it?)

if they don't get their fingers out, maybe some other company reproduces them??

Comment

• dads army?.... PMSL.... EXCELLENT
                              sigpic

Comment

• COME ON...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X