F.O.A docscars&sean mcc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.O.A docscars&sean mcc

have you lads heard from archyford lately???? got a fone call to say he was spotted with an arched white 2door shell on the trailor and nick from vinly touch was tell me that he has a ordered a set of allied polymier decals for it.
    *Edited*

Originally posted by richard wilson View Post
    have you lads heard from archyford lately???? got a fone call to say he was spotted with an arched white 2door shell on the trailor and nick from vinly touch was tell me that he has a ordered a set of allied polymier decals for it.
    Yes ur rite Richard he was down here yesterday and got a loan of my 8s and 9s minilites in gold they do look the dogs bo-----s he is gettin the decals on next week come on Jim get a few pics up

Comment

I hope there is a BDA going in it and keeping it LHD!!!!! He then can get Ari to sign the bonnet....
      sigpic

Comment

no secerts

guys
        i see it's getting harder & harder to keep secerts around this time of year?
        but this project will be kept confiditional until maybe the lakes tour 2008 so you's can guess all you like maybe even a new skater car with 8" & 9" x 13's on it (thanks sean)and possibly two cam shafts as well
        and there will be NO pictures until then.

SO FOR THOSE WHO ARRIVE @ MY WORKSHOP NO CAMERA'S WELCOME!!!!!! (you know who i mean)
        sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

looks like the next car will be tested wearing those black shrouds and covers that the car industry use to hide the details from prying eyes

Comment

Originally posted by acheyford View Post
            guys
            i see it's getting harder & harder to keep secerts around this time of year?
            but this project will be kept confiditional until maybe the lakes tour 2008 so you's can guess all you like maybe even a new skater car with 8" & 9" x 13's on it (thanks sean)and possibly two cam shafts as well
            and there will be NO pictures until then.

SO FOR THOSE WHO ARRIVE @ MY WORKSHOP NO CAMERA'S WELCOME!!!!!! (you know who i mean)
            come on jimmy dont be a spoil sport u took plenty of pizs of docs car show ur mates wot ur up to
            *Edited*

Comment

is that the white car in the corner jim that ur doing up???????
              *Edited*

Comment

thats a difrent project Richard

Comment

guys i've that many projects on @ present i think i'll have to cancel xmas
                  sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by acheyford View Post
                    guys i've that many projects on @ present i think i'll have to cancel xmas
                    anything to getn out of buyn xmas presents u grinch

*Edited*

Comment

Working...
                    X