No announcement yet.

which way to go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start 99p. It will soon be climbing up. Put on your ad, reserve the right to remove at any time ect (up to 12 hours before it finish's). That way you can pull it off at any point. Someone may offer you the right money and then sort out, off ebay......Hence no big fee's. Hope this helps....good luck.

Andy
    Andy

Comment

personally i would put a column ad in something like motorsport news / motor magazine or one of the classics, accompanied by a picture with all the details, will cost a few Bob but at least it reaches a wide audience of enthusiasts,

Have you considered approaching some private musuems / collectors ?

sad to see it go, all the same,

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
        personally i would put a column ad in something like motorsport news / motor magazine or one of the classics, accompanied by a picture with all the details, will cost a few Bob but at least it reaches a wide audience of enthusiasts,

Have you considered approaching some private musuems / collectors ?

sad to see it go, all the same,

cheeRS
        Graham, thanks for the suggestions, i hoping as Andy said to attract some decent offers and pull it before the end. I wont be letting it go for silly money, i do genuinelly believe £20k isn,t over the top. I need to find the right person

Comment

just a couple of hours away now, who will put the first bid in ............

Comment

Working...
          X