help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help required

Does anybody on here stay in or near buckley, flintshire? bought bits of the bay that arent as described and the seller is taking the **** big time!!!

regardsjohn

Originally posted by rsjohn1 View Post
    Does anybody on here stay in or near buckley, flintshire? bought bits of the bay that arent as described and the seller is taking the **** big time!!!

regardsjohn
    What do you you want them beaten up?
    Shot
    Ot taken out

Comment

re

What i want is to make contact with the guy and for him to do the right thing and refund me my money and take the goods back!!!

At this moment in time im looking for somebody who lives there or close by who could maybe help with a contact number.

I have the said persons full name and address but its not right to post it on here as yet.

regards john

Comment

john did you pay with paypal? if so open a dispute and let them sort it.

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
          john did you pay with paypal? if so open a dispute and let them sort it.
          Yes i did and have done that but they have no dealings with the quality of the goods only payment so they have washed there hands of the claim

regards john

Comment

paypal truly suck!

they have an option for items not as described

Nutty Professor

Comment

Cards

Poor show .

Im sure most decent people wouldn't think twice about accepting the items back for a refund.

Getting a good reputation takes a long time. Attracting a bad one can happen over night. I hope this guy does the right thing by you John.

CheeRS,

Joe.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X