• Show
Clear All

wait till they get to there teens,thats when the fun starts
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

imagine having this little lot then...................

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

Ive got a 3week old boy he wakes every 3-4hours for feed mrs very tired lol
        sigpic

Comment

we use infacol, doesnt work for him,we also think he is teething but we both find it very strange that he starts of at the same time every night...besides that he is great...plenty of smiles & is always happy...suppose u cant always have it good

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
            we use infacol, doesnt work for him,we also think he is teething but we both find it very strange that he starts of at the same time every night...besides that he is great...plenty of smiles & is always happy...suppose u cant always have it good

Aaron if the wee man is teething you can use calgel and calpol together you can also use calprofen and calpol .

for example

give him calpol at 8am then calprofen at 12noon

or give him calpol every 4 hrs and leave the calprofen for through the night.

you can also put the infacol into his last feed at night which might help him try and rub his tummy anti clockwise and push his knees up to his tummy that will loose evrything inside him and might help him better.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.....

MY WEE GIRL HAS SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH SINCE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW 3YRS OLD AND STILL SLEEPING FROM 7-7 IN THE MORNING ITS ALL DOWN TO ROUTINE AND DONT PICK THEM UP EVERY TIME THEY GIVE A WEE CRY...

VICKYG
            SIDEWAYS THE ONLY WAY

Vicky.G

Comment

great stuff vicky...i will try this out later with my boy

Comment

ummm something for me to look forward to next year then :-)
                [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Originally posted by VICKYG View Post
                  MY WEE GIRL HAS SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH SINCE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW 3YRS OLD AND STILL SLEEPING FROM 7-7 IN THE MORNING ITS ALL DOWN TO ROUTINE AND DONT PICK THEM UP EVERY TIME THEY GIVE A WEE CRY...VICKYG
                  I would second this. Routine is very important. Don't let the crying get to you, even at a very young age they are capable of wrapping you round their little finger. It's very difficult to do especially if your partner isn't of the same mind, or if you've had a bad time with the kid early on but it's well worth the effort and I feel the kids benefit as well.

My son is now 2 and a half and has pretty much slept through the night from 6 weeks. We've had bad nights when he's been ill ( every 45min one night) but as said above he sleeps for 12 hours a night.

Also important to wear them out a bit during the day, our son goes out like a light most evenings.

HTH

David

Comment

Then all you have to do is prise them out of the car

David

Comment

Originally posted by VICKYG View Post
                      MY WEE GIRL HAS SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH SINCE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW 3YRS OLD AND STILL SLEEPING FROM 7-7 IN THE MORNING ITS ALL DOWN TO ROUTINE AND DONT PICK THEM UP EVERY TIME THEY GIVE A WEE CRY...

VICKYG
                      both of mine slept right through the night from about 6/8 weeks old and not picking them up when they cry is really vital. cause and effect syndrome, if you pick em up when they cry they'll cry every time they want to be picked up and you will never get a good nights kip (or your sex life back)

Comment

the works team board is the place for nanny tips!! had health visitor round today, all signed off. weighed her at 11pounds 5. not bad for 3weeks!
                        sigpic

Comment

got one of these, worse to look after than kids..............

but equally as adorable, her name is Roxy

cheeRS
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X