who next fot spurs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who next fot spurs?

right you spurs guys who would you like to see as new manager and who do you think will get the job?

this ramos guy seems to be favourate to take over (you can have avrim grant).

when the special one left chelsea i wanted and english manager iether martin o'neal or mark hughes

just hope for spurs sake they pick the right guy or spurs could be playing forest next year

hopefully they will get the wrong guy and the tricky rams can get above em !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gary Megson seems to be in demand for some strange reason maybe they could get him. He doesn't seem to honour contracts!!
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

looks like it will be ramos would love to see jose there tho
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lefty940 View Post
          looks like it will be ramos would love to see jose there tho
          looks that way, still have to use the players thats there tho
          tbh i thought MJ was the right man
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

agree he has the best job out of all the managers in quite a few years
            sigpic

Comment

heart ach lane,the misery continues.46 years and counting.

how long will the new messiah last ?
              what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

will this ramos do any better than MJ though i think he's been treated badly by the spurs board

Comment

Spurs will never break the monopoly of the big four. Jol has done well but as usual Spurs have aspirations higher than they can possibly achieve. I hope Jol gets a job soon and proves them wrong.
                  Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

gutted about mj,i to thought he was the fella to lead us on to the top 4 .results didnt show to well for him tho did they,be it his or the players fault.he xarrys the can for the over paid tosspots that are wearing the shirt.ramos WILL be the man to get us going imo.alves will be the next decent signing as well in jan and a midfielder with some bo**ocks
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marky4 View Post
                      when the special one left chelsea i wanted and english manager iether martin o'neal or mark hughes
                      Since when have Martin O'Neil and Mark Hughes been English???!!!!

Feel sorry for Jol, I know recent results have gone against him, but it's hardly surprising considering the dispicable way Levy and the board have carried on behind his back....... I just hope for the spuds sake that Ramos doesn't turn out to be another Christian Gross!!!

On the plus side, atleast Jol's free for the part of Shrek 4 now........!!!

Comment

3 point lane woes

what excactly did the 'brilliant' berbatov do the other night? not a lot,and i've heard no complaints from the spuds either.the players have a lot to answer for.how much money will they have to spend in the transfer window? dol spent loads already.
                        what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

loads of disharmony in the team due to uncertainty lets see what happens monday who knows what will occur but ramos & Gus Poyet look likely to be named poyet has been stopped from going to the Millwall match by the Leeds Board so lets see.

Not that I think we should of let Jol go IMO he was a big man who had the ability if he was not undermined by the board
                          Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

not liking the thought of gus poyet being there tbh, hope im proved wrong,

not being in the top four, well it was the top 2 as chelsea and liverpool were nowhere in the frame a few years back so there always hope of being in the top 10

you never will please a spurs fan, ask me i know loads.

a hopeful yid
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

ah phooey all spurs fans are parnoid pessimists simple as no matter what the club do they are never happy I know I am one of them
                              Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

Working...
                              X