Wooly Back Tosser!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooly Back Tosser!!!!!

Following on from my post yesterday, GUF- OYD- FORD- SHOWROOM ETC ETC, Well ive just returned from ford having spoke to a BIG FAT WOOLY BACK TOSSER who did,nt even get the manager for me he just said "wait there and i,ll see if he,s free" Whilst munching on a BIG PIE, He returned and said " i,ve just told him that you,r restoring a mk2 RS and could you display it here when it,s finished"....... i said I DID,NT SAY THAT MATE!!!!
    Oh well whatever mate, he said, he,s not interested, we don,t do that sort of thing.... i said you did "THAT SORT OF THING" 2 YEARS AGO WHEN YOU DISPLAYED AN RS200 !! He said yeah well we don,t now...

i felt like grabbing his 2 TON Belly and throwing him out the ****in window !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meanwhile outside there were 4 salesman all looking at me Java and saying what did he say etc, i just said your manager,s a prick and as for him, and pointed over at 10 BELLIES who was looking out the window with his Belly pressed up against it, he,s just a ****IN HUNGARY BASTARD with a stupid wooly accent, the salesmen looked puzzled as i wheel spun away totally ****ed off.
    i was really looking 4ward to displaying it aswell......... never mind there loss!!
    sigpic

YES i was ANGRY!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

so you didnt like him!
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Lol:d
        sigpic

Comment

**** em m8 its their loss........

Comment

oh dear eddy, thats a shame,

pmsl at 10 bellies
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Quite like that Remark myself m8, its an old Liverpool saying, my mother used to call me it when i,d raid the fridge!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

****ING HUNGRY BASTARD. LOL

****ING FUNNY THAT

sHOULD HAVE STUFFED THE PIE IN HIS FAT FACE!
                sigpic

Comment

nevermind, you can display it in my garage if you like, just leave the keys.

when is kames again?

Nutty Professor

Comment

Don't suppose you noticed what flavour his pie was did you??
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

there are some right tossers about Ed

like the rant mate, did it get it off your chest ?

Comment

Was it Jennings Ford in Yarm by any chance?

Comment

LOL, Yeah Bri, LOVE a good rant every now and then!!!! GGGRRRR
                          sigpic

Comment

its probably safer locked up in your own garge over the winter showrooms are just full of gimps and dreamers anyway

Comment

just goes to show, that if the manager had said yes, what ****in meatheads would have been around it all day

best out of it me thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X