Truly gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly gutted

Well i have to say, lastnight was bad enough, although not beiing a big rugby fan, wasn,t overly worried, however today, being a big F1 fan, really cut up about LH. Fair enough, i odds it that he would come out of the first corner in 4th, not a problem, but then to suffer a glitch in the electronics basically costing him the race is hard to swallow. The only good thing to come out of it for me was KR winning. A deserved World Champion. I couldn,t have stomached that winging childish Spaniard winning.

weird race werent it

roll on next year

Comment

lewis has had a great session wud have been great to see him win but it was out off his hands at the end race with car probs but as u say ian better kimi winning than alonso gett,n it. but next year for lewis will bring even better glory
      *Edited*

Comment

strange race , he's got his best years ahead of him tho.......

Comment

Originally posted by emily View Post
          strange race , he's got his best years ahead of him tho.......
          true, hope Alonso moves back to Renault now.

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
            true, hope Alonso moves back to Renault now.
            is it just me our is there alot more people than me not like that:winka: :winka: :winka: alonso?????
            *Edited*

Comment

he comes across as an arogant prick.
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by richard wilson View Post
                is it just me our is there alot more people than me not like that:winka: :winka: :winka: alonso?????
                i rated him up until this season, he was a breath of fresh air who challenged MS and won. He thought this year he would waltz to his 3rd world championship, didn,t consider a rookey would not only out race him but would also un nerve him and generally act in a much more polished way than him, he resorted to threats, tantrums and any other thing to unsettle and undermine the Mclaren team.

Comment

not into f1 much but watched the whole race , gutted for LH , and as for the spaniard , pre-madonna springs to mind , lots of teams will be put of hiring this fella as he is a disruptive influence, LH really lost the tittle over the last two races, his team need to take a lot of the blame i think

Comment

he didnt do mclaren any favours and even tryed to sink lewis as well he acted like a spoiled child when he say things whernt going his way will b interesting to c wot happens next year an wot team he will b with
                    *Edited*

Comment

LH really lost the tittle over the last two races, his team need to take a lot of the blame i think[/quote]
                      wasnt much he cud have done today but yes the last race mclaron has to take the blame
                      *Edited*

Comment

well a little red mist got the better of him and alonso should not of forced his way through. also loss of gearbox was the nail in the coffin from there on in it was going to be a hard struggle but I am sure he will learn from this and nail the championship next year
                        Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

have to say i'm gutted for lewis but on the bright side he has had a brilliant season and i'm sure he will do it next year also i too rated alonso (as a driver) until this year but now i thinks he's a complete :winka: so glad the iceman won as he deserves it

Comment

mcClaren will come back bigger and better in 2008, think next year lewis will be really determined for the title

gutted for him at the moment though, thought he deserved the title.

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

Rumour has it that Alonso is racing for "Toys R us "next Year

Comment

Working...
                              X