• Show
Clear All

• F.A.O. big johnie

empty your inbox fella

sorted mate just surfaced after a bad weekend

Comment

What was wrong with your weekend BJ???

Comment

i knew you would be scanning the net on my trail,just couldnt shake you off

Comment

his favorite team just got a beasting, by the boys in blue

Comment

his favorite team just got a beasting, by the boys in blue....................sorry mate yer wrong i took my periods and i had to **** five guys too

Comment

one of them was malky thats why hes after me stood him up

Comment

U always stand me up!!!...guess where I am going Tuesday...hospitality in Glasgow then the Barca game!!

Comment

better watch out you out of towners are fair game to the neds.....................................hope the scottish team wins ...........aye thatl be right come on barca

Comment

aye you took your periods allright, was that because of the score, nevermind you will get over it

Comment

hello pinto introduce yerself man,

Comment

i get fed up just slagging malky off the more the merrier

Comment

i will phone you tommorow, all will be revelied, oh maybe i would be better leaving it for a few days to sorta let you get over it, can you tell me how bad does it feel, is it worse than a right bad dose of the flu, or maybe a right bad hangover, can you explain it

Comment

i can only imagine but i would say it feels worse than five guys ****ing you.give me a clue cmon

Comment

Working...
                            X