GUF or OYD in Ford Showroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUF or OYD in Ford Showroom

Just driven round to my local Ford dealer in me Java and all the salesman came over drooling, asking about the car etc etc, and one of them said why don,t you ask if you can display it in the showroom, the manager is in tomorrow and he likes the old RS,s, he had a RS 200 in a couple of years back, which i remembered, so i went over to look at the showroom, and there were 2 Fiesta,s in this MAD Green colour and another in a really BRIGHT red, SO..... My Java OR my Yellow one would,nt look out of place... i thought, Ford must have released these colours to celebrate something or other. Im going back tomorrow to see Grahame the mngr,to ask about displaying one of them, let you all know tomorrow when i know.
    Has anyone done this b4?
    Just thinkling about people,s fingerprints and kids zip,s etc etc
    sigpic

sounds good, but just get them to rope the car off around it ......... and check yours/their insurance too

Comment

and also dont forget the cars "appearence" fee !

The showroom will never have been so busy
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Sounds good but would you want strangers and kids all over it with out you about if they rope it of then not to bad imo

Sideways Always

Comment

deffo get a hands off policy in the showroom, as little fella says get it roped off, if it goes in don't forget the pics, sorry i forgot get the yellow one in there, everyone remembers a yellow rs2

Comment

Originally posted by JAVAGREENGUF View Post
            Just driven round to my local Ford dealer in me Java and all the salesman came over drooling, asking about the car etc etc, and one of them said why don,t you ask if you can display it in the showroom, the manager is in tomorrow and he likes the old RS,s, he had a RS 200 in a couple of years back, which i remembered, so i went over to look at the showroom, and there were 2 Fiesta,s in this MAD Green colour and another in a really BRIGHT red, SO..... My Java OR my Yellow one would,nt look out of place... i thought, Ford must have released these colours to celebrate something or other. Im going back tomorrow to see Grahame the mngr,to ask about displaying one of them, let you all know tomorrow when i know.
            Has anyone done this b4?
            Just thinkling about people,s fingerprints and kids zip,s etc etc
            I have been invited to show the Mk1 in Demon Tweeks over the winter, but I am also in 2 minds.....scratches etc

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

yeah, so am i m8, im definately going to have it roped off, with please do not touch (OR I,LL **** YER!!!!) on the front!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JAVAGREENGUF View Post
                (OR I,LL **** YER!!!!) on the front!!
                surely that should be in the rear ,

Comment

Was asked to put my 16i in Ford dealers showroom , turned it down as they won't guard it like you would.
                  sigpic

Comment

there,ll be a few RULES that they will have to adhere to, otherwise i,ll leave it in my garage
                    sigpic

Comment

Go for it Eddie, years ago, i had my Series One in my showroom, I worked for a very small Ford dealer in Berkhamstead, Three car showroom of which one was my B102 ANK. Shows how long ago it was, one of the others was a new Probe . Fair to say, my car was always being admired by me and the customers

Comment

if it does go in, i,ll be there every day checking on it, and wiping it down etc.
                        sigpic

Comment

just make sure it covered for everything under their insurance

Comment

Just put the show wheels on, cn36,s etc, want it to look the part when he see,s it tomorrow
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                              just make sure it covered for everything under their insurance

and that it is kept locked, you would be surprised what goes walkabouts from the interior when it is not locked

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X