Not sure which..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure which..

i,m more looking forward to this evening the rugby or R.Sendout and 77Mex,s latest exploits

They'll both be a joke

Sideways Always

Comment

the two lads with the mint cars must be busy in the garage at the mo very quiet today , hope they turn up with some useless info requests tonight, normally i'd have to pay for that kind of abuse, top blokes though no dought

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
        the two lads with the mint cars must be busy in the garage at the mo very quiet today , hope they turn up with some useless info requests tonight, normally i'd have to pay for that kind of abuse, top blokes though no dought
        Taffr, i agree, their probably in their oversize airchambers as we speal, claying their cars, polishing their sump plugs getting motivated to ask their questions this evening, i,m p-ssing myself now, just thinking about it i,d love to know whos behind it all

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
          Taffr, i agree, their probably in their oversize airchambers as we speal, claying their cars, polishing their sump plugs getting motivated to ask their questions this evening, i,m p-ssing myself now, just thinking about it i,d love to know whos behind it all
          who cares, just as long as the bellends keep up the entertainment , have not had time to answer the pm's they have sent me yet , sorry lads if i get time i will get onto it

Comment

these 2 are much more fun than any rugby match!!
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
              pot kettle, youre a fine one nosey

or shall we put a poll up thtas your answer for everything, just do it mate, youve got the car **** everyone else
              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                explain

youre the one that knows **** all, and you let the misses do all the work, while youre on here all the time

Comment

Originally posted by little fella View Post
                  They'll both be a joke
                  says a bloke with a kit kar

Comment

Originally posted by 77Mex View Post
                    pot kettle, youre a fine one nosey

or shall we put a poll up thtas your answer for everything, just do it mate, youve got the car **** everyone else
                    off to a flying start, get in there 77

Comment

I'm stoping on here all night it's great, got some friends coming round for a chinky but i'll keep popping back between courses!!!
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by 77Mex View Post
                        explain

youre the one that knows **** all, and you let the misses do all the work, while youre on here all the time
                        FPMSL
                        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

ace,these to old boys still at it then.you gays(sorry guys) got any pictures up of those mint mk2's of yours yet then?
                          sigpic

Comment

ello boys how you doing , the two cool guys are on top form as always , love you too

Comment

Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
                              ace,these to old boys still at it then.you gays(sorry guys) got any pictures up of those mint mk2's of yours yet then?
                              gay, youre the one with a hair dryer under your barnet

Comment

Working...
                              X