Bob X Pack - Losing it big time !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob X Pack - Losing it big time !

Here was I thinking a course car should ensure the rally stage is free from anything that can get in the way ?

NOT BECOME A HAZARD - lol lol lol

btw :- Spoke to Bob and he managed to get away with only lightly soiled underpants !!!!!

Pic nicked from www.marksayer.com - see website for more Pendragon stages pics

cheeRS

DAVE

Nooooooo !!!!

Comment

well done rob,u nutter!
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

That looked like it could have been costly. Everything ok?
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

what a tasty motor, shouldnt he have been trying to steer into the slide to control it?? im no expert, but he is looking left but steering to the right. he may be able to keep it on the road then. if he needs any more advice, you just put him onto me....ok.................lol

Comment

Best bit was Bob lost it right in front of the local RSOC stand who I think sponsored that stage . They had to push him back onto the course....more power than brains...think he has about 10 bhp at the crank !!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY
              more power than brains...think he has about 10 bhp at the crank !!!
              Ruddy you are not far wrong but 10 at the crank is a bit ambitious - lol lol lol
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

well done bob c u at croft

Comment

the car is ok not a mark on it .the reason i was looking left was to see where we were going to finish up at as the pic was taken during the 2nd spin.

Comment

bloody typical, stood in the p@ssing rain for 4 hours on sunday and not one spill..........must have been looking the wrong way when Bob went off.
                    good pics though.

cheeRS
                    RSOC No: 14406
                    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

holy f**k!! second spin and he still looked like he had loads of speed left to scrub off.....lol, isnt that car a little bit TOO nice to be doing things like that in?? better off in the garage getting polished...................

Comment

nar they need 2 b used and abused

Comment

Working...
                        X