RSOC hits all time low with me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSOC hits all time low with me.....

I have said some things in the past that maybe i shouldn't but....

I get threatened by a member who claims to be on the committee when he isn't and then has the nerve to deny most of it...

So many questions un answered...

Its reached a point for me where i kinda think the club is going to fail....

Its a real shame at the moment cause our group is going forward and growing....

I am at the point where i simply can't be bothered.

The person doing the threat's should be kicked out the club for using is so called fake position on the committee to abuse people.

Its a very sad time for the club IMHO

lets hope we can ring in the changes at the agm

Comment

Sadly the changes for the regalia position is not voted on any more...

so the AGM will not IMHO make any difference to the individual being abusive.

Comment

Originally posted by dingy View Post
        I have said some things in the past that maybe i shouldn't
        fpmsl like wot ding
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

I get threatened by a member who claims to be on the committee when he isn't and then has the nerve to deny most of it...
          The person doing the threat's should be kicked out the club for using is so called fake position on the committee to abuse people.
          This is one of the main reasons why i dont think i'll ever be a paid up member of the rsoc,
          people being abused,slagged off, the posts are endless & it's becoming more regular.

It's a pity really because i've been to a few shows & met the lads from the notts group(who are all batty as ****)& had a great time.

The agm will be the place to be & lets hope the coppers are on call because i can see it being a heated one ....
          PAUL

Comment

Steve,

like I posted on the RSOC BB (why don't you tell the complete story with S. & M. here???) IMO you are using the first apology bit to add your side of the story regarding you being threatened by 'a member' ...
            A member whose wife you told "to xxxx my purple xxxxxx" .

If you have something usefull to add for other BB-members then please do post again, otherwise stay away and fight your battles outside this BB.

Grtz, Leon.

Comment

leon, why do you act like a **** on every post of mine..

You don't know me so stop commenting on shit you have nothing to do with.

Any issues, ring me the foook up. 07970 785 790

I am not being threatened by anyone.

Comment

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

its all gone quiet now.........
                  Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

sounds like handbags at dawn again, love the fact the row on the rs site then come on here and carry on. do we actually care?
                    sigpic

Comment

shame dingo, just get on wiv it mate, enjoy the cars ffs
                      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

best post ive seen for a while go on dingy its good to see someone who dosnt hide behind the computer

Comment

Working...
                        X