mexico anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mexico anyone?

hi i am new here and am looking for my first rs. i have decided i want a mk2 rs mexico but have come across a small problem! i cant find one in the condition i want. i want one requiring a little work such as floors, wings and doors as long as it is genuine and solid in all the right places. i would also consider one in parts needing rebuilt if it came with most of the parts, was solid and genuine, not a reshell.i was hoping to buy one very soon but just can't find one. if anyone who reads this can help me out could you please send me a pm. i live in N. Ireland so it would be great if there was one in Ireland but i am willing to travel to England, Scotland or Wales to find the right car. thanks to anyone who can help me out or point me in the right direction!

another NI person welcome mate and I have not seen any over here for a while either mainland is your best bet

Brian

Comment

still no luck with a mex so am now considering an rs2000 as i need a car soon. i was thinking it might be alot easier to find one of these and if i wanted i could always convert it to a flat front. does anyone know of an rs2000 in n.ireland in any condition other than totally restored and mint as i couldn't afford one in this condition. also does anyone know if putting a smaller engine such as a 1.6 into an rs2000 would make the insurance cheaper because i would only be 17 when insuring one. thanks for any help.

Comment

if your going to covert it to flat front just get a 2 door 1.1 or 1.3 even a 1.6 sport

what you will spend on a decent RS not rotten you could make the other models up alot cheaper if they were solid

re insurance over here at 1.7 it will cost a mint, if I am to insure mine full comp on a normal insurance policy it would cost £700+ and I'm 39 with full no cliams

even on classic its over £450 unlimited miles

Brian

Comment

Working...
        X