winter approching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graham John View Post
    2007 -watching england get absolutely stuffed by the springboks in the rugby world cup.

2008 - watching england get absolutely stuffed in the six nations.

ooooooh, and Tims birthday.................

cheeRS

LOL !!!!

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Now that i have put my college stuff to bed (Finally), i can now start working on my MK2 RS2000 that i have had nearly a year and never touched.

Just bought parts i think i need for it!

With this been my first project and new to this scene, and after talking to the boys Hally and Spencey, have offered to come down to mine to assess the car to which way i should go with it, this will give me a few pointers whether to pull the car to a shell or just make it nice!

can't wait to start it will need a project name for the car as well!

Daz

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
        ....thought hard and long.........Probably just retiring it to the car - coon for a couple of years ........but then again, depends where the CF trip is in April / May. If its Isle Of Man, it will stay on the road till end of 2008
        You can always sell it to me Aled, so I can own 2 carnival's!

No seriously, I lost the battle to get mine on the road after an 11 year absence, in time for the Lakes, by about a couple of days
        But made it to classic ford and met the boys, great convoy up too.
        Will be at rally day, then Aled's North Wales trip, then the car will be sorned.
        I want to do my interior this winter, and underneath of floor, and front shocks, brakes, exhaust, maybe get rid of servo and put on brake bias, maybe wheels, etc, the list is never ending

Comment

The lakes tour,croft and the camping with all the lunatics off here,putting names to faces ,pauline been accepted! and
          not getting hit with a frying pan was nice
          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
            not getting hit with a frying pan was nice
            still got the RAC to get through yet

Comment

Working...
            X