Karting tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karting tonight

My friend and i have entered ourselves into what they call the Daytona 100 tonight. It consists of 20 mins Qauli/practice, then 100 minite race. I raced 2-stroke for a number of years and used to do some 24h endurance racing at Daytona in Milton Keynes. Would normally be on the pace so it should be fun and games tonight. Albeit how carrying about a stone and a half too much . So into the loft i go for overalls, lid, boots and gloves. Like most things, wont be taken lightly, as soon as the lid goes on ......... will let you know the outcome. Cant wait.

Should be fun Ian, Nottm group should be doing this as well "Sometime"
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

our local go karting track run a simaler thing, what a brilliant couple of hours it is!
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
        our local go karting track run a simaler thing, what a brilliant couple of hours it is!
        As i say Hally, cant wait. It,ll be interesting, my friend races a crosser, so he,s competative as well, i would normally be about a second a lap quicker so he,ll do the first 50 mins then we,ll change. Got butterflys already, pathetic isn,t it

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
          As i say Hally, cant wait. It,ll be interesting, my friend races a crosser, so he,s competative as well, i would normally be about a second a lap quicker so he,ll do the first 50 mins then we,ll change. Got butterflys already, pathetic isn,t it

add some ballast to him, that should help,

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

well, just got home, ache for England, however, a very credible result. 21 teams, qualified 4th, my friend did the first 50 mins and came home 6th. I then did the second 50 mins and brought the kart home 2nd. The winners were a 27yr old Radical SR3 driver and his 7 stone girlfriend that put it on pole with a 1.09.53. My best lap was a 1.11.35. An absolute eternity away, but i do weigh 12.5 stone and we had a combined age of 82. So we were made up with second. Team Beige did ok

Comment

very good result that ian it's great fun but does make you ache

Comment

very good next time you go down there let me know love to come down just to meet up and say hello I am only down the road from the track litrally 200 yards
                Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

Working...
                X