motoring news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motoring news

full write up pick up racing at rockingham and guess what, no mention of national day! looks as though the owners club have made another great impression
    sigpic

If you mean Motorsports News (which it has been for years) well, yes, I wouldn't expect coverage of non-competitive events.
    Not that it is even going to survive long term with the appalling incompetent journalism and editorial management we have seen in recent months. (The rally fuel saga, the IOPD saga, the speed regs/modprod nonsense...)

Comment

Originally posted by KL View Post
      If you mean Motorsports News (which it has been for years) well, yes, I wouldn't expect coverage of non-competitive events.
      Not that it is even going to survive long term with the appalling incompetent journalism and editorial management we have seen in recent months. (The rally fuel saga, the IOPD saga, the speed regs/modprod nonsense...)
      glad you aint the only one who thinks its gone down hill rather fast recently - havent bought it for best part of a year now - used to be the dogs danglies - oh well

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
        glad you aint the only one who thinks its gone down hill rather fast recently - havent bought it for best part of a year now - used to be the dogs danglies - oh well
        funny picked one up at the hospital
        thought the same nothing in it for me
        £2.20 price
        D
        sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

well it mentioned the red arrows going over, or is that a competative event?
          sigpic

Comment

Like carclubs (membership) MN is another vistim of the internet. I have a subscription since 16 years (sending it abroad is expensive and it takes about 5 days ..) and it used to be worthwhile waiting for it to arrive and read it a-z but as said above the quality is alot less than it was plus when it does arrive I have seen all the race/rallyresults plus photos online.

Comment

I had a subscription to send abroad for about the same period, but when it started taking about 2 weeks to arrive I cancelled (after about 15 years of subscribing).

I was offered the job of rallies editor once (when David Tremayne was editor). Turned it down. Still not sure to this day whether it was the right decision.

Comment

the post was a to point out the rs owners club didnt get a mention, i agree its not up to its old standard!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X