Thanks to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to everyone

spoke to kev and he asked me to thank everyone for the kind text messages he has received.

His speach is better and he can now feel his arm and leg, remaining in hospital tho.

Thanks again to everyone
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

thats great news Dave, Kev must have been terrified. As long as hes on the mend now

Comment

Dave , I hope you've passed on our best regards for people who can't contact him direct.

Great news about him having the feeling back in his leg and arm and also his speech being better.

Lets hope things keep improving and he's back at home soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Great news that, wish him well!

Daz

Comment

good news
          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

sorry 4 being ignorant, but what happened to him?

Comment

Have a look at the other thread regarding Kev / frosty.
              sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear about this, didnt realise, does sound like he is on the mend....just makes you realise nothing is for sure in life even though you might feel healthy as hell....get better soon buddy....

Comment

nice one!
                  Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

glad to hear he's on the mend .........
                    PAUL

Comment

yep excellent news

Comment

Thats's really great news

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Great news

CheeRS
                          Martin

Comment

Just been posted by on the Notts site - he's still trying to get his post count up, even while in hospital!!

Dear All

Amongst Kevin's immediate thoughts on being admitted to hospital were "oh no I can't go camping next weekend" and "that's it for the Mex for this year then".

He is being looked after by the stroke team, but they do appear to be a bit puzzled as to why it happened as he doesn't really fit the "at risk" category. Irrespective of final conclusions, you are all under oath to stop him from eating or drinking anything known to contribute to high blood pressure, high cholesterol and big tummies.

The good news is that he has regained the feeling in his left side; though he is still complaining about confusion in communicating - not hearing properly and not finding the right words - I personally don't notice the difference. Perhaps if someone would be kind enough to talk cars to him, we might be able to determine if there really is a problem.

Despite the promise of being moved to ward 4, he is still (as of 4 this afternoon) lodged in the AMU (Acute Medical Unit) of Kings Mill Hospital. Should anyone be in the vicinity he would greatly appreciate a visit, so long as you don't take him any sweeties.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged him to get checked out, though I am still completely miffed that he wouldn't listen to me. I will get my revenge - I'm thinking brocoli, tomatoes and peas.

Helen

Comment

great news about Frosty , hope you get out soon kev,

look forward to seeing you back on here,

cheeRS
                              Last edited by graham John; 29-08-2007, 17:26.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X