Thats it for me for this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats it for me for this year

Well thats the end of the year for me as far as the MKII is concerned , since the rotor arm broke and cant find a replacement , it means the car is now off the road for this year ( thanks dingy for the offer of the dizzy)

Not really got time before national day to sort it properly and this would of been my last show to go to anyway as the tax runs out at the end of august , and only insured to do 3000 miles ayear and ive allready done around 2500. So its time for the car to undergo a little more cleaning , this time everything on the back end, underneath and in the boot , so expect a load of questions coming your way ,
    Hopefully will be back out around april time next year looking a lot cleaner underneath
    sigpic

Best of luck with the underside mate !!

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

bad luck mate now you can concentrate on getting everything shipshape for next year, sure it will be better in the end you know it makes sense

Brian

Comment

Bufty boy next year Gaz?
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence
          Bufty boy next year Gaz?
          would love to mate but theres no way my car will ever be to concours standards
          sigpic

Comment

yes it could be with about £6000+ to chuck at it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
              yes it could be with about £6000+ to check at it LOL
              1 new cossie engine 400bhp....

U sure thats enough...

Gaz ya being a pussie, get this dizzy in and drive it to the shows.......

Comment

To late now dingy half the underside back end is allready in bits
                sigpic

Comment

as a matter of interest, there is an article in septembers practicle classics, about fitting electronic ign. if you fancy a read whilst its off the road....

Comment

Best of luck with it Gaz, you know were i am if you need a hand mate

CheeRS
                    Martin

Comment

cheers martin ...you shouldnt have said that i will be pestering you all winter now :cyclops: :cyclops:
                      sigpic

Comment

Leccy ignition is easy

Remove dizzy, fit magic eye, connect positive, negative DONE LOL...

Comment

Working...
                        X